About the Cottage
The cottage features a lovely screened porch which is a wonderful space to enjoy a family meal, read a book, or play games at the table while taking in some fresh air and enjoying a refreshing breeze. The main level includes a cozy porch side bedroom, a master bedroom with en-suite half bathroom, a full bathroom with a tiled shower, a welcoming gathering room with television, and a newly updated kitchen which is stocked with all of the essentials you will need to prepare a meal during your stay.
The loft upstairs gives a fun tree-house vibe, and the large open space can accommodate six guests comfortably and also includes a sitting room with television. Look out the windows on each end and you'll see an abundance of green leaves and tree branches!
The large yard allows for outdoor family fun & games and includes a fire pit, picnic table and gas grill.
- Full Housekeeping Service Provided
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Parking Included
- DVD Player
- Washing Machine (Clothesline in yard for drying)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen is stocked with dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Tiled Shower
- Beach Cart, Beach Towels, Beach Toys
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit (Firewood is provided - Do Not Bring)
- Outdoor Shower
- Complimentary Parking Pass for the beautiful nearby Cherry Beach
- Child/Baby Safety Gate on Stairs
- Ceiling Fan in each main floor bedroom
- Heat in each room on main floor
- Air Conditioning and Heat on Upper Level
- Self Check-In for Flexible Check-In/Out
Main Floor Master Bedroom: 1 Full Bed
*Ceiling Fan, Heat
Main Floor Porch Side Bedroom: 1 Full Bed
*Ceiling Fan, No Heat Available
(Accessed from screened porch)
Upper Level Open Loft: 1 Full Bed, Two Twin Beds, Two Twin Trundles, Sitting Area with TV
*Heating & Air Conditioning - Very Efficient
No smoking in the cottage.
Pets may be allowed, but written permission must be obtained from the property manager at time of reservation. No more than two pets per visit. A $50 non-refundable pet fee will apply.
Since the cottage is located in a residential neighborhood, we ask that no more than 4 vehicles are parked at the cottage at any given time. If your party will require more than 4 vehicles, please advise the property manager at time of reservation.
Reservations are accepted year round for stays in late April through the end of October.
There is no minimum stay required.
The week day rate is $145/night, and the weekend rate is $200/night, plus a $60 housekeeping fee.
*Rate is subject to change.
*Additional guest charge of $5 per guest per night applies after the fourth guest to help cover the additional housekeeping costs.